What’s in Your Snack Stash?
- HomeWhat’s in Your Snack Stash?
Writers are notorious for one of two things; we either snack or we starve. I prefer to snack but if I don’t have anything close at hand…you guessed it. I’m going to starve. I recently had the opportunity to subscribe to a snack box at a discount and I am surprisingly pleased. I say I’m surprised because these are *gasp* healthy snacks! And? They are good!
I promised myself I would eat only one at a time but I am not the best promise keeper. If you want a sneak peek at what goodies were in my box, check out my video below!
I haven’t eaten all of the snacks yet (I just received the box today), but every one I have tasted so far was actually delicious. I tend to shy away from things label “healthy” as a selling point because I am both a picky eater and a junk food junkie. I will definitely be adding many of these products to my pantry now.
If you want to sign up for your own snack box or learn more about Great Kids Snacks, check it out here.
Until next time, scribe happy and stay sassy,
Amanda Mabry is one of the founders of OWS and our Executive Marketing Director. If you haven’t already be sure to visit her Patreon page for a dark and stormy walk through the park of her imagination. New stories are posted monthly along with playlists, polls, and more. You can read her supernatural thriller, Next Best Seller, in Tales From Our Write Side and her poetry in Ambrosia both available on Amazon.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)