Toasty Toes Help Words Flow!
- HomeToasty Toes Help Words Flow!
When I am writing, I am working long hours. Working long hours mean I need be comfortable. Have you ever been elbow deep in a scene but then you get sidetracked because your feet are cold or your pants are too tight?
First of all, why are you wearing pants? I prefer to write sans waistband restriction. Actually, I am just bad about spilling coffee or wine in my lap. I am most comfortable with no pants and super cute socks. Plus, every Thursday I join up with the wonderful J.D. Estrada and the #SockItToMe family for a Twitter parade of clever socks and such.
This week I will be popping in with one of my new pairs of socks from Trendy Pro but I can’t decide which ones! Can you guys help a girl out? Wine or naughty? Leave a comment below and tell me your choice!
Are you totally jealous? Don’t be! You can get your very own right here. Now get back to writing!
Until next time, scribe happy and stay sassy,
Amanda Mabry is one of the founders of OWS and our Executive Marketing Director. If you haven’t already be sure to visit her Patreon page for a dark and stormy walk through the park of her imagination. New stories are posted monthly along with playlists, polls, and more. You can read her supernatural thriller, Next Best Seller, in Tales From Our Write Side and her poetry in Ambrosia both available on Amazon.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)