When Our Write Side made the transition to self-hosting, we had choices. We went with SiteGround, and we have not been disappointed.
Not only is it one of the two referred WordPress hosts, but it also offers monthly signup to 3 month chunks, at the discounted rate. We didn’t need to pay the moving fee to have WordPress do it for us as the host utilizes fantastic technicians who worked hard to do it for us. Even after the site was transferred, they are quick to respond to your needs. They are always polite and respond quickly.
Here are some of the reasons we chose SiteGround:
- They have good testimonials praising their approach to web hosting
- They impressed us right away with the courteous chat service. Unlike other hosts, we didn’t wait a long time to connect to anyone.
- SiteGround is easy to navigate and they are upfront about their services and fees from the gate.
- The transfer took less than 24 hours, and they notified us of every step as they went. They don’t charge additional fees for doing the transfer or fixing issues.
- They have top rated security, speed, and support.
- They offer special packages and pricing to WordPress.com clients.
- We received a free domain name, unlimited emails, and lots of extra resources.
- The price is right.
Here are some of the things we discovered about SiteGround after the transfer completed:
- We had access to all of the WordPress themes we had in WordPress.com and more, plus we didn’t have to pay out for premium themes.
- They don’t just help you with your blog transfer. They answer questions and help you learn new tricks to managing your blog and fix any issues that arise.
- SiteGround utilizes a well-trained, patient, and courteous staff that is available 24/7 to meet your needs. They don’t stop until you are satisfied.
If you are considering moving to self-hosting, Our Write Side highly recommends SiteGround.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)