Poetry: Summer Breeze by K.L. Holloway
- HomePoetry: Summer Breeze by K.L. Holloway
Today’s Special Delivery is a poem, written by K.L. Holloway.
K.L. Holloway was born during the hot summer of 1987 to the typical American family. Living miles from the nearest kid, she found solace in books and writing. She graduated in 2010 with a Bachelor’s Degree from Georgia Southwestern State University in the sleepy little town of Americus, Georgia.
K.L. Holloway pens tales that won’t satisfy everyone, but they don’t have to. She writes for herself and hope that maybe somewhere in this world someone will enjoy the story. Life isn’t a fairytale and sometimes we need a reminder life will be okay if it doesn’t seem to work the first dozen times.
Love is like a summer breeze.
Calm and cool,
But completely unexpected.
Through the trees,
And down the draw.
Up the cliff,
And over the fall.
As soft as a rose,
But as painful as its pricks.
Many have witnessed the true beauty,
But only few have obtained its wonder.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)