OWS CyCon is Coming May 17th-19th
- HomeOWS CyCon is Coming May 17th-19th
OWS Ink, LLC is proud to sponsor the 5th annual Book CyCon, previously known as B2BCyCon.
This announcement may come as a bit of a surprise to many, however, due to personal matters Angela B. Chrysler of Brain 2 Books had to bow out from her fifth year of B2B CyCon. As this has become a cornerstone to many authors annual marketing plans, and as many in OWS Ink, LLC only met because of this amazing event, we feel it is not only our honor but our duty to take up the mantle and host OWS CyCon 2019
We are getting a late start and have a lot of restructuring that must be done to pull off this amazing event, so we have moved the weekend back from its usual time in April to May 17th-19th, 2019.
Our fantastic volunteers and participants are already gathering to plan the exciting activities for OWS Cycon 2019. As with previous years of CyCon, we plan to continue with the digital booths, live video panels, blog hops, tours, Storytime, and other bookish fun. This year we will also be expanding to welcome more book bloggers, publishers, media personalities, associations, and others in the industry to participate in this incredible event.
If you would like to join us for OWS CyCon, be sure to fill out this participation form and invite your fellow authors, bloggers, publishers, and other book influencers so we can honor Angela with the best CyCon yet.
If you would like to see a little more about what OWS CyCon is planning for this year, then please join us in the staging group on Facebook.
If you are a reader and are interested in learning more about the event and getting reminders, visit our website that is still under construction and sign up for the email list.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)