*Insert Drum Roll Here*
- Home*Insert Drum Roll Here*
I’m a couple days late, but if you recall, I’ve been hinting around about a top secret project I was working on for Valentine’s Day.
I can now tell you all about it! Sometime before Christmas and Thanksgiving, my publishing house, Bannerwing Books, and its editors posted a collage of pictures on our Facebook page and then assigned each of us a picture. Our stories were due by New Years Eve, and with the only guideline being “love”, the creative juices flowed.
I was assigned the picture of an old fashioned motel sign in the sky. I immediately thought of “Psycho.” Here’s a little blurb for you:
While fulfilling a promise to her dying mother, Del gets more than she bargained for when a lonely, heartbroken ghost tries to claim her soul.
In addition to my little ghostly tale of lost love, you will find several other short stories from dark to light, from tear-jerking to heart-warming, written by this century’s up and coming literary stars, all within the pages of Bannerwing’s newly launched e-zine, Open Studio.
And the best part is? You can get it for free. Follow this direct link and let the words of Cameron Garriepy, Elizabeth Yon, Kirsten Piccini, Mandy Dawson, Trisha Oksner, Sara Healy, Ericka Clay, Angela Amman, Roxanne Pixel, Duffy Batzer, and yours truly take you to new places and remind you that love is everywhere, even in the darkest of places.
11 pictures, 11 stories, all from the heart. You can’t go wrong.
Get your copy of Open Studio now, and join in one of the best writing groups on the internet!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)