NaNoWriMo Why?

NaNoWriMo Why?
October 31, 2011 12 Comments Writing Stephanie Ayers

Hey folks, I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am participating in the madness of writing 50K words in 30 days, and that will be what I will be dedicate to this month. This means that my contributions to link ups will be sporadic, and my posting will be sporadic also, but I vow to at least give you NaNo updates and teasers at least once a week.

So, if you are a fan, and don’t want to miss my teasers, I highly suggest you follow my blog via email. There’s a nifty button on the sidebar, and one at the bottom of the page, too. (Ha. And they say writers are humble folk!)

And just because it’s Halloween, I’ll leave you with a song stuck in your head. (insert evil laughter).

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_C2HJvtRDY&feature=related]

Tina

I would like to participate in NaNoWriMo, but I’m overwhelmed by the idea right now. I did sign up, however, so perhaps I’ll find my backbone in a drawer somewhere…

Good Luck!

DM

You can totally do this. I promise. It’s like the blank page. It’s only scary until you start.

shah wharton

Oh good luck – I’m signed up for my first one this year – to write the second in a paranormal series (the first of which is unfinished because I’m stuck in a edit as I go not so merri-go-round). I’m hoping this will break me out of it 😀 X

DM

You can do this. My user name over there is Stephanie Ayers. Add me as a buddy if you’d like.

Barbara Mascareno (@spanish4kiddos)

Well, I look forward to reading your teasers 🙂 and I definitely should visit you more often. We love Scooby Doo. Have a safe and happy Halloween.

DM

Thanks, barbara. Maybe next year some of the BMWW ladies will take on this endeavor with me. NaNoWriMo wouldn’t know what hit them!

Kristy @PampersandPinot

Good luck with the writing! It is ambitious indeed.

Angelia Sims

Love Scooby Doo!! And good luck! I look forward to the teasers. 🙂

DM

Thank you! I have a feeling I’m going to need all the good luck I can get.

Your comment on my blog made my day. I don’t know what the hell I am doing but I am willing to try…and having you as a “buddy” as I do it is maing me smile.

Let’s do this!!!!