Assignment: Jailed Innocence
The Master Class has returned! Every week, I will introduce you to three prompts. Choose one (or more), write about it, link up, and move to the head of the class like these authors: Tara, John, and Tessa. It’s that simple.
- Read the prompts.
- Write a story answering the prompt. This can mean you use the prompt as your title, somewhere in your story, or as the idea.
- Please share the prompt you chose.
- Share the url to your story in the comments OR, if you don’t have your own blog, share your story in the comments. Either way, it will be promoted.
- Please keep your stories pg-13 or under since this is a public page. Add trigger warnings where necessary. Keep vulgarity to a minimum.
- Think outside the box. These prompts are meant to challenge you.
- Have FUN!
Your prompts for this week:
All assignments are due by Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 11:59 pm. How will your muse inspire you?Move to the head of the class with one of these #writingprompts. #amwriting #MCprompt Click To Tweet