A Writer’s Holiday Wish List
You know the drill. Every year you try to top your gift from last year and get your beloved writer something she’ll show off to all her friends and be the envy of the season. Every year it gets harder and harder to find that perfect gift. Instead of my regular post, I’ll share with you what is on this writer’s holiday wish list.
- My books. I’m proud of them. I want to hold them in my hands, show them off in unique ways.
~Buy every book on my author page and wrap them up in one box.
~Put the cover or your favorite passage from the book on a canvas.
~If I had pierced ears, I’d totally want little mini-book replicas for my ears.
~A new journal featuring my book cover on the outside.
- A Surface Pro 4. I am also a designer. I need this in my life. What better way to tell your writer how much you love and support them than a shiny new device to fill with their dreams?
- Tickets to a writing retreat, especially if it’s in Ireland or Scotland. I might be distracted by the scenery, but I promise I’ll get that writing done. I’ll even dedicate that book to you.
- Anything Alice in Wonderland themed to decorate my office with. Just a friendly reminder to always let my imagination run wild and put it’s adventures to paper.
- Literature themed coffee mugs. The bigger the better. Inspire me while I drink my coffee every morning.
- Frame a book review for my wall. Even better if you write it yourself.
- A Mug warmer. You know, to keep the coffee in those giant mugs I asked for in #5 hot.
- A tea ball. I love my tea, but even better when I can mix my own loose tea. Inspiration for the senses!
- A writing fairy. Too many words, too little time. I need more of me to get it all out there.
- One great sentence, that killer opening line equipped with a unique plot line, and fully developed characters.
And finally, what’s the #1 thing on my wish list?
BUY OUR NEW BOOK! This is our first holiday as a publisher and the release of our first book under our label. And it’s on sale this weekend only for $.99 ebook! Buy an annual subscription to OWS Inked. I love new readers!